Love for a German Prisoner by Caron Harrison
Katherine Carter believes she is. With all her life spent on her father’s Herefordshire farm, her future seems mapped out – until she meets Karl.
Karl Driesler has little freedom. His future is bleak. Still a prisoner of war eighteen months after Germany’s surrender, he suffers nightmares, and his fiancée has just married another man.
Robert Murdoch, the village doctor’s son, also suffers nightmares. A former prisoner of the Japanese, he finds freedom unexpectedly hard to cope with – until he meets Karl.
These three find their growing bonds of friendship and love tested to the full as Karl’s past catches up with him. Denied the freedom to love, Karl’s world is shattered, while Katherine’s is thrown into turmoil.
Your Shopping CartYour cart is empty
- The Other Place: A Medieval Murder Mystery Play about the Founding of Cambridge University, ISBN 9781908375322
- Lifewalla by Nina Joshi Ramsey
- Same Sex Marriage and the Church by Kevin Mahoney
- TEFL Flashcard Games for Young Learners by Chris Morton ISBN 9781908375193
- Divided Loyalties by Caron Harrison