Divided Loyalties by Caron Harrison
The sequel to Love for a German Prisoner.
The horrors of war are receding for former prisoner of war, Karl Driesler, now happily married and living with Katherine on their Herefordshire farm. But a new war is about to begin.
Ilse Brünninghaus has taught her son, Siegfried, to hate his father, Karl, as a traitor to Nazism. But when she is forced by her brutal husband to find a new home for Siegfried, she has only Karl to whom she can turn. As Ilse hands over her son to her former lover, she realises she still loves Karl, and Siegfried is her access to him.
All too soon Karl discovers the extent of his son’s hatred, as Siegfried’s aggressive behaviour leads to an increasingly bloody chain of events.
But love can prove an equally disruptive force.
Your Shopping CartYour cart is empty
- The Other Place: A Medieval Murder Mystery Play about the Founding of Cambridge University, ISBN 9781908375322
- Lifewalla by Nina Joshi Ramsey
- Same Sex Marriage and the Church by Kevin Mahoney
- TEFL Flashcard Games for Young Learners by Chris Morton ISBN 9781908375193
- Divided Loyalties by Caron Harrison