The Green King by Stephanie Parker
The Green King is Stephanie Parker‘s debut novel.
When her parents move from London to a country town on the edge of a massive wood, Charlotte is sad to be leaving her city friends behind. Yet she’s entranced by the spectral image of a green man who seems to metamorphose before her very eyes… Slowly but surely, Charlotte finds herself being inexorably drawn into a magical world of dark and light, good and evil; a world where something mysterious, something wonderful and something terrible is happening in the woods.
Together with her shadowy neighbour – a boy who has spent his life exploring the woods – and another who was inexplicably lost there as a child for a week, the three unearth a terrible secret that threatens to destroy not only the woods but also potentially our whole world; and in exposing the mystery they discover their destinies.
Any publications interested in featuring Stephanie or The Green King can contact the publisher via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ripley’s Enchanted Books – their review of The Green King
Your Shopping CartYour cart is empty
- The Other Place: A Medieval Murder Mystery Play about the Founding of Cambridge University, ISBN 9781908375322
- Lifewalla by Nina Joshi Ramsey
- Same Sex Marriage and the Church by Kevin Mahoney
- TEFL Flashcard Games for Young Learners by Chris Morton ISBN 9781908375193
- Divided Loyalties by Caron Harrison